-->

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nutritional Packing (4 Days)



Preparing for the work day is very important when trying to reach your goals.  Here is an example of what you can pack in a cooler for a day, as well as what I pack when traveling on a plane! You can do this.  Will-Power is a catalyst, Success, a Bi-Product.. :)

-Meal Replacement Shake (A Perfect 1:1 Ratio of Protein to Carbohydrates; Very Important ratio for Weight-Loss) Does your existing Meal Replacement have this?? Let me answer.. Most Probably Not..

-Rehydrate GEL  (Rehydrate the body after a Run...or when you compete in sports)

-SPARK! (Focus! and World-Class Energy!)

-Post-Workout Recovery (Heal those muscles with the Amino Acids they want)

-MNS-3  (MNS-C: Appetite Control) (MNS-E: Energy)

-Carb-Ease  (Block the digestion of excess carbs, Naturally!)

-O2 Gold   (Increasing Oxygen Naturally in the body; we need to survive the Heat of this Summer !!

-Zeke

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

    my webpage; african mango australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Have a great day. :) Best, -Zeke

      Delete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    My blog :: Elna Barkley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elna! The Google+1 helps populate with Yahoo News, do you have the link you can share with me? I will take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete