-->

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daily Calorie Tracker! Your NEW Best Buddy!

Face it, whether you are 18, walking with your head down, through the mall playing on your phone as if in a trance, or you are a business professional needing a smart phone for emails and communication, you can always be:
Accountable
Honest,
 and
 Aware
 of your Dietary Intake
 with a
 Calorie Tracker!!
I use this App, that can be found on a smartphone's App Store under the myfitnesspal name, or the website www.myfitnesspal.com from a desk computer, with all of my clients that use my nutritional guidance to balance and compliment their exercise program. The best part is that it is FREE!

You can friend those you want, and taken a step further, you can select only those who you want, to "View your Nutritional Diary".
As items are entered, you will see how many calories are present in the foods you eat in restaurants, or even at home, and with hundreds of thousands of people using the Application, you will find anything from simple oatmeal to a complex home recipe to supplements.

For our use at SurrealBodySolutions, whether it be a new client needing the accountability, a seasoned client with a specific sports exercise goal, or if they or myself are traveling, I can see the entries of the foods my clients' consume as well as the exercise they perform (calories added and calories burned), and comment, motivate, or sometimes even give them a hard time about it...all in fun of course!

"Man!..I can't get anything by you, can I?"
...Yes, I've heard that before! 

- Zeke Samples -

No comments:

Post a Comment