-->

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Green Coffee Bean Extract for Weight-Loss?


For a product to be featured on the Dr. Oz Show, CNN, and MSNBC, they have to work..they didn't "buy" their way on the show..  Like the Herbal Cleanse and Omega Fats from AdvoCare that my clients have received much success and results from the use of in the past and present, another has recently caught my attention.  I was intrigued by the scientific side of the product; how it reacts inside the body, in addition to the caffeine being as low as it is per the dose listed (23mg compared to the 100mg in a cup of coffee).  I wanted to Blog about it..

How Does Green Coffee Bean Extract Work? 
It is a very important natural active compound called Chlorogenic Acid.  Chlorogenic Acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose.  This lowers insulin levels in the body, so the liver responds by not storing fat. 

What MG Amount is Recommended to Take?









According to one top doctor, to achieve the best results, you should take a minimum of 800mg at least 30 minutes before each meal at least two times per day. Because Green Coffee is a food and no harmful side effects were reported in the study, I suggest taking 1 capsule before your morning and afternoon meal!


Will I Get That "Jittery" Feeling?
The Green Coffee Bean supplement at the dose suggested above, only has about 23 mgs of caffeine per serving whereas your daily cup of coffee has over 100 mg.  The Green Coffee Bean has actually shown in some studies to lower blood pressure – while still boosting metabolism!

Are There Studies That Show Green Bean Coffee Works? 
The most recent study on Green Coffee Bean published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Journal followed a group of 16 adults who supplemented with Green Coffee Extract for 12 weeks. Over the course of the study, the subjects lost an average of 17 pounds each.

- Zeke Samples -

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide for your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I am somewhat sure I'll be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

    my page :: Slim Berry
    Also see my site :: Buy Slim Berry

    ReplyDelete