-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Natural Anti-Aging: 5 Advantages of Drinking Water in the Morning



Let the Hydration Countdown Begin!

#5-
Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients

#4-
Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells

#3-
Helps with weight loss.  Drinking at least 16 ounces of chilled water can boost your metabolism by 24% in the morning

#2-
Glowing Skin.  Ok guys...'Clear Skin'...
Water helps to purge toxins from the blood which help keeps your skin glowing and clear

#1- Balances your Lymph System.  These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.

- Zeke Samples -

4 comments:

  1. Our body is made up of almost water and I guess it is safe to say the more water we in take the healthier we could be. In fact I also follow water therapy and I do it every morning before taking any meal, I learned that it can serves as cleansing and also can treat certain health problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post Edwin. Year round the intake of water can be important for many reasons. In the Summer, for hydration; in the Winter, for the immune system. I have also tried many machines that offer pH balanced water, but in my research, I have found that Deer Park water has the closest balance of pH for the body. I buy the gallons for $1 each at the grocery store and drink it everyday. I prefer it over the carbon filtered water purifiers hands-down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The adavantges of anti aging natural cream is showm on the post here. Read to know more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really helpful post sighting the importance of water

    ReplyDelete